Rant & Rave

Just trying to balance out the good & evil in the world while looking out for the little guy!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Give a Hoot- Don't Pollute

This is just one of the many mantras that I live by. ('can't we all just get along?' and  'lefty loosey, righty tighty' are often muttered by me quite frequently lol.) I do my personal best to NOT pollute the world. I do not litter and I actually enjoy recycling (yes it's true!) I am trying to do my part to keep the Earth as green as possible for my future grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I actually feel that it is my responsibility to save and recycle every single soup can and toilet paper roll that I encounter (key Rocky theme song.)

My rant for the day is the complete disregard for the hard work and effort of many people to recycle when suddenly Kimberly-Clark starts manufacturing stupid plastic decorative toilet paper roll covers! Great just MORE junk to deal with. "Respect the roll" is their new slogan; I say "Respect the Earth" and stop marketing such ridiculous junk!  
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/toilet-paper-goes-chic-designer-204723975.html

You be the judge, but I'm gonna just put my extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom cupboard like normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment